These important tips on how to sell your car quickly in Australia.
1. Pay to give your vehicle professional service, including the engine. Buy new floor mats and clean the interior by spraying “new car perfume”. All of these procedures will ensure that the potential buyer will get the positive impression that you have taken good care of your car.
2. Make sure your car is priced correctly. Do your homework, check out the local classified sites to compare other cars of the same type and specifications that are sold specifically in your area. Put in the middle price range. If you’re in Sydney, look up car buyers Sydney & assess the local pricing of your vehicle.
3. Place your car on the popular classified ads site. Include as much detail as possible about your vehicle. Think about the types of things you would like to read if you are the buyer. Take photos from different angles. Try to stand in a picturesque place to take pictures.
4. Emphasize the best features of the car. How reliable or limited is it on gasoline / diesel? If you suffer, try thinking about what drew you to the car in the first place. If you don’t do much mileage, be sure to say so.
5. Produce a professional “for sale” tag that details the price and phone number on your computer if you can, or ask a friend to do it for you. When parking a vehicle, always try to position your vehicle in a prominent position for maximum exposure.
6. When someone calls to arrange the viewing, arrange to meet him halfway from his address. Meet in a safe place with people around any supermarket parking lot. This will make it easier for them to agree to meet you to take a look at your car and more opportunities to eventually sell it.
7. Don’t forget, just because you have a pet golf or Peugeot name and you think it’s the greatest thing in the world does not mean that potential buyers will do that. Ask about the current rate and don’t feel the emotion or take it personally if you have to take a little less for the precious “Betsey”, this is just a job.
8. Be ready to negotiate the price. People like to feel they are getting a good deal. If you can be a little flexible, you will have more opportunity to sell your car.
9. Once the price is approved with the buyer, discuss the best method of payment. Cash transactions require both the buyer and seller to sign a cash receipt. However, we recommend that you use a bank transfer or a local bank check for the buyer.